[CPWG] Calif. AG mentions ALAC advice in note to ICANN re: PIR

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue May 5 08:43:13 UTC 2020

I understand your response Greg, and I'm glad to know I'm not one of the
bots. ;-)

I'm indeed being sensitive to dismissals of the public interest in this
group, and on rereading your mail see where the miscommunications happened.

Agreed to wrt devolving. Looking forward to a constructive debate on how
ALAC can rise to this significant task -- changing ICANN's core culture to
integrate the public interest into its activities, so that others are not
enticed to do the job in its absence.

- Evan

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch or @el56