[CPWG] Calif. AG mentions ALAC advice in note to ICANN re: PIR

David Mackey mackey361 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:13:47 UTC 2020

Evan, Johnathon, Greg,

Looking back at the path for how this issue worked itself out, are any of
you able to identify specific opportunities for improvement in the At-Large
consensus and policy development process, or it do you think it worked as
it should be expected?

Others are welcome to answer too, of course. I just thought Evan's,
Jonathan's and Greg's opinions might be interesting, because of their
consistent engagement in the policy discussion.

Cheers!
David