[CPWG] Calif. AG mentions ALAC advice in note to ICANN re: PIR

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Fri May 8 23:02:26 UTC 2020

Not sure you said anything new or different from what I said John. I was saying I probably hung on to the domainer issue personally because it began there a ND so many of the emails came via a form they created. CLEARLY, domainers don't care that much about ORG. Duh. It was a stalking horse exercise for COM, obviously.

And yes, prices would have gone up, to some degree and a substantial amount would change hands in the aggregate. I myself have, I am sure, greater than the median number or ORG registrations. This would be no different than when a landlord sells the building in which a non-profit is housed. Been there many times as well.

Again, we learned a lot about the deal after we were asked to comment in it. I'm not trying to be glib.

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>