[CPWG] About Single Subject Meetings

Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society admin at ttcsweb.org
Fri May 22 12:17:46 UTC 2020

The work the TTF has put in reviewing and documenting this
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48348446/How%20At-Large%20should%20use%20group%20chat-2017.pdf

The slack room using the free tier has been setup in 2014(!) and first used
during ATLAS II

 here’s an invite to the icannatlarge.slack.com

https://join.slack.com/t/icannatlarge/shared_invite/zt-5r6y60n5-rYNL4Dq15L3elsHgnQpLgw

we can use the free tier (and we could apply for non profit pricing - as I
recall you pointed that out at the TTF session at ICANN60 as my last TTF
meeting as chair)

Shrug, we just need to do - just like we switched from adobe connect to
zoom and at large staff to run the invites. The free tier is bette than the
Skype chat

Dev Anand