[CPWG] About Single Subject Meetings

Matthias M. Hudobnik matthias at hudobnik.at
Sat May 23 09:10:51 UTC 2020

+1 Roberto

Cheers,

M.

_________________________

Ing. Mag. Matthias M. Hudobnik

 <mailto:matthias at hudobnik.at> matthias at hudobnik.at

 <http://www.hudobnik.at/> http://www.hudobnik.at

Von: CPWG [mailto:cpwg-bounces at icann.org] Im Auftrag von Roberto Gaetano
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2020 21:33
An: Jonathan Zuck
Cc: CPWG
Betreff: Re: [CPWG] About Single Subject Meetings

JZ, it does indeed.

But in this case it should not be called a CPWG on a single issue, it should be a single topic discussion open to At-Large folks who are interested in the special topic, regardless whether they are members or not of the CPWG.

I think that the CPWG has great merit, but it should not become the overarching “super-WG” - at the risk of having people not engaging in the specific topical WGs.

Maybe I am exaggerating because I am just suffering from teleconference overdose, but my feeling is that it cannot continue like that.

Cheers,

Roberto