[CPWG] About Single Subject Meetings

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sat May 23 23:33:25 UTC 2020

I appreciate the attempts to find a workable solution that balances the need for ALAC to develop policy positions that are the result of reasoned discussion as against the time people have available.  I have to disagree with Christopher in that I don’t think that is possible with a CPWG call only one a month.  ALAC needs to stay across what is happening generally, and for those people who are particularly interested in one or two issues, take the deep dives of a single issue call but just on that issue.  The feat is that, if the CPWG meets as as a group only once a month, we will lose an overview of the policy debates going on.

Just my two cents worth

Holly