[CPWG] About Single Subject Meetings

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Sun May 24 22:09:10 UTC 2020

I actually agree completely. What I’m been pushing since I joined the CPWG is a “unique end user perspective.”  Because obviously you can make the case that EVERYTHING, at least indirectly, impacts end users but I’ve always thought it best to think of our inputs as amicus briefs whereby we are offering a perspective that would otherwise not be in play.