[CPWG] Legal Vs Natural persons.

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:42:38 UTC 2020

Dear Michelle and John,

Thank you.

I shared it on this list as an example of a Registry that makes a
distinction between classes of Registrants. In GDPR discussions, one of the
topics is Legal Vs Natural Persons, .ie could be one of the models for
implementing such a distinction in the TLD space.  In the gTLD space,
registration might not require manual attention if the distinction is
merely a matter of having more fields of data for legal persons, unless the
Registry feels it necessary to verify the data so furnished by the
Registrant.

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy/>
6.Internet at gmail.com
twitter.com/shivaindia