[CPWG] INFO/ALL - New ICANN Public Comment feature on 31 August

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:44:36 UTC 2021

Hi Olivier

I had a look through their guidelines, and unless I missed it, I couldn't
find anywhere where it differentiates a group submission such as from
At-Large from an individual comment which is everyone's right to make. Is
there a separate submission form for constituencies like At-Large to be
able to make our normal group submission.

I am including Jana and Mike into this conversation to see how we can
overcome any possible confusion, when minority views on a particular
statement are submitted as comments from individuals from At-Large but
which could seem highly contradictory.