[CPWG] [Ext] Re: INFO/ALL - New ICANN Public Comment feature on 31 August

Evin Erdogdu evin.erdogdu at icann.org
Wed Aug 18 21:36:46 UTC 2021

Hello Jana,

Thank you for offering, I will coordinate with you, Maureen and Olivier off-list.

In the meantime, CPWG members are welcome to join the upcoming ALAC Monthly meeting on Tuesday, 24 August @ 16 UTC<https://community.icann.org/x/LwIuCg>, for an ITI update and presentation on the Public Comment submission process.

See ALAC Monthly agenda for participation details: https://community.icann.org/x/LwIuCg

Thank you,

Evin