[CPWG] SOI updated

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Sun Aug 29 09:48:13 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I have entered a consulting agreement with Thomsen Trampedach starting September 1, 2021. The consulting service will primarily be technical support and account management connected to Thomsen Trampedach clients.

In my opinion, I don't see this new consulting agreement to be in conflict with me being the ALAC member of the GNSO Transfer Policy Review PDP. Information about Thomsen Trampedach: https://www.thomsentrampedach.com.

My updated SOI can be found on https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Steinar+Gr%C3%B8tter%C3%B8d+SOI

Please let me know if CPWG is in the opinion that this prevent me being the ALAC GNSO Transfer Policy Review PDP representative.

I will inform the GNSO Transfer Policy Review PDP accordingly

Regards,

Steinar Grøtterød