[CPWG] Fwd: Meeting invitation: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 08 December 2021 at 13:00 UTC

Roberto Gaetano mail.roberto.gaetano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:00:38 UTC 2021

Dear Olivier

Understood. As a matter of fact, this is what I was planning to do.
I know that some, like CLO, do this exercise quite well, with even more than two parallel sessions - but, as my wife always remind me, the male brain has some limitations about multitasking.

Cheers,
Roberto

PS: that thing of the male brain is not a joke - but maybe off topic for this list :-)