[CPWG] ACTION/CPWG by Dec 8 - Final Feedback on Responses re: ALAC Advice on EPDP Phase 2 (SSAD)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 6 04:52:37 UTC 2021

Evin and Hadia,

I am rather confused.

First, I do not recall agreeing that we will finalize the responses this week.

Second, I prepared some text as the first draft.
Parts of it are in the Google Doc, and parts are
missing. I have suggest only access to this
document and cannot look at its history, but it
appears that Hadia added some text but not
deleted any, so where did my text go?

I think what happened is that Evin took my
PowerPoint presentation (and not the fully
fleshed out responses I sent to Hadia) and
presumed that these short-hand presentation
slides were the responses to the Board. And then
Hadia added some additional text.

This is not satisfactory! I suggest that we put
this on hold until Hadia and I can formulate
something that fully addresses all of the issues.

Alan