[CPWG] ALAC Correspondence Regarding Mozilla DNS over HTTPS (DoH) and Trusted Recursive Resolver (TRR) Comment Period

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:16:08 UTC 2021

Dear CPWG members

Attached is a response from David Conrad to your original letter.
And also the letter that David wrote as an ICANN comment on the Mozilla
issue.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 8:14 AM David Conrad <david.conrad at icann.org> wrote:

> Maureen,
>
> I hope you had a wonderful, safe, and relaxing holiday.
>
> Please see my attached response to your letter dated 3 December 2020.
>
> Happy to answer any questions you or ALAC may have.
>
> Regards,
> -drc
>
> David Conrad
[image: Attachments]Jan 4, 2021, 11:33 AM (20 hours ago)
to me, Correspondence
Maureen,

I should’ve sent this in my previous email — apologies.  Despite Mozilla
extending the deadline of their public comment, we submitted the attached
today.  The CPWG may be interested in this as well.

Regards,
-drc