[CPWG] ACTION/CPWG - Call for Comments by Friday, 16 July: ALAC Statement on EPDP Phase 2A Initial Report

mail@christopherwilkinson.eu CW mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Fri Jul 16 15:50:52 UTC 2021

Good afternoon:

Thankyou, Noted. I have the following Comments:

1. Please delete the second paragraph, which is far too kind to the Board about the ICANN MSM which has - in my view - failed in the case of the EPDP.

2. On page 3 second Bullet, first paragraph about:

"...implementation of a no-charge ticketing/tracking system to track requests for disclosure of non-public gTLD registration information."

This has my full support.

3. In all other respects, I Abstain. While I recognise and respect the efforts that our colleagues have expended on the EPDP, I have personally lost faith in the ability of a GNSO PDP to address and resolve necessary issues in this case.

Thankyou and Regards

CW

PS: Since I am technically unable to implement the above comments into 'sugerencias' onto the WiKi page, I trust that our Editors and Staff will be able to take account of them.