[CPWG] ALAC Advice

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:35:18 UTC 2021

Totally agree with you Olivier , I also think thart the main issue
discussed  during today session was the under representativity of ALAC
within ICANN structures, board and PDP WG, although the impact of end-user
in such ICANN  structures, and the needs of technical and Business
community to improve their DNS services based on end users needs.

The ALAC diverse ideas, or nonconsensual voices as mentioned by our friend
Gateano , is also an add values  for ICANN activities.

Chokri