[CPWG] Comments by Thu, 1 April 23:59 UTC:Draft ALAC Statement on SSR2 Final Report.

mail@christopherwilkinson.eu CW mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed Mar 31 18:41:55 UTC 2021

Good evening:

As I indicated in the Chat at the CPWG call earlier today, I support this ALAC Statement, as is.

Thankyou, Greg and Alejandro.

Regards

CW

PS: ICANN staff: please use this e-mail address for the CPWG List.

Hello CPWG members,

Further to Greg's email below, please provide comments, if any, on the draft ALAC statement by this Thursday, 1 April at 23:59 UTC.

The ALAC statement will then be ratified by the ALAC before submission to ICANN Public Comment.

Thank you,

Evin Ashley Erdoğdu

Policy Analyst