[CPWG] Transfer Policy Review Team: Question about the 60-days lock

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Wed Nov 10 15:51:11 UTC 2021

Hi Bill,

A very good question (that I don’t know the answer to).

Maybe someone else on the list have an answer? If not, I will put the question to the TPR WG.

Regards,
Steinar Grøtterød

From: CPWG <cpwg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of CPWG <cpwg at icann.org>
Reply to: Bill Jouris <b_jouris at yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 10 November 2021 at 14:10
Subject: Re: [CPWG] Transfer Policy Review Team: Question about the 60-days lock

If ICANN does not have the contractual ability to require transfer back after unauthorized change, the contracts ought to be updated to provide for that.

Bill Jouris