[CPWG] New Outreach programs that ICANN is doing with developing countries

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Nov 15 00:02:00 UTC 2021

If this is an introduction that assumes no knowledge of ICANN or the DNS,
it's unlikely that they will get into the level of detail of CPWG talking
points. Consider us lucky if ALAC even shows up in a chart that ICANN will
use to explain why its version of multistakeholderism is so beautiful.

The best that should be asked for is to get an attendee list and send an
"intro to ALAC" doc (existing ones will do, but made-to-purpose would be
even better) to that list. Or if they don't want to give us the list, get
them to send intro-to-ALAC materials to it on our behalf.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56