[CPWG] REMINDER | Meeting invitation: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 06 October 2021 at 13:00 UTC

gopal at annauniv.edu gopal at annauniv.edu
Wed Oct 6 03:00:31 UTC 2021

Thank you for the discussion on this thread.

ICANN needs to take a position very quickly.

Understandably, there are many articles, blogs on this very important
and
current topic.

I look forward to the CPWG meeting later in the evening.

Sincerely,

Gopal T V
0 9840121302
https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/57545