[CPWG] Other responses to the GNSO

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:21:30 UTC 2022

Hi Laurin,

Asked and answered in a past CPWG call -- DNSAI is a known entity within
the ICANN circle and focuses much of its attention on DNS abuse from the
perspective of registries and registrars, so, the GNSO DNS Abuse Small Team
made the call to include DNSAI in the first outreach instance.

Kind regards,
Justine