[CPWG] *****CANCELLED*** Meeting invitation: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 20 April 2022 at 13:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 20 08:26:32 UTC 2022

Hello all,

There were so few updates this week and practically nothing in the
policy commenting pipeline, it felt better to let go of today's call and
air the calendar a bit, especially since the ALAC monthly call is a few
hours later.
We invite you all to join the ALAC monthly call at 18:00 - 19:30 UTC on:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2022-04-20+ALAC+Monthly+Teleconference

Kindest regards,

Olivier