[CPWG] Are Blockchain Domains within the Mission of ICANN - WAS RE: Questions to the board about distributed DNS

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:01:12 UTC 2022

Dear Jeff,
I really appreciate your  analyse of the question and indeed by delaying
the discussion about the use of blockchain DNS we( community and the board
) are some how encouraging the proliferation of new type of name space
collision which is in the scope of the mission ( or business to repeat the
term used by Wolfgang) of ICANN.

Freindly Regards
Chokri