[CPWG] Are Blockchain Domains within the Mission of ICANN - WAS RE: Questions to the board about distributed DNS

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 21 05:42:28 UTC 2022

Thanks Olivier - and everyone who haas added to this discussion - plus the useful links to RALO presentations. Yes, this is - or should be - of interest to ICANN and a subject to discussion. I”d be particularly interested from both SSAC - their opinion - as well as   PTI. Could this be on the CPWG agenda for dissuasion?

Holly