[CPWG] 2022 IGF & New gTLD Question

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:09:44 UTC 2022

Dear Mike,
I think that Goran have mentioned in his speech that this  *'The Intention'*
and he did not refer to any policy as you can see in the joined picture .
In addition and in my opinion what Goran mentioned is a request of  the
majority Non Latin Community  members , and not limited to the African
community, so reviewing the Sub Pro  in order to favor non latin or non
english TLD will be a good proposal for At-large or UA team.
Friendly regards.
Chokri