[CPWG] Applicant Support GGP (Task 3)

Sarah T. Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:19:20 UTC 2022

Hi all,

First and foremost, I would like to apologise for the delay in responding
to this thread. I've been unwell for the past week and have been away from
work/email. I am doing much better now.

Hi Bill,

During the last CPWG call, we discussed portfolio applications. I believe
Christopher mentioned that in the past he had suggested to the Sub Pro that
there should be a cap on the number of gTLDs (especially for portfolio
applications). He mentioned that the idea was not supported by the big
players.

Alan also highlighted that limiting the number of applications from a
single applicant is not easy to achieve.

We did not resolve the issue but it is a question I can ask at the next GGP
call. I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Sarah