[CPWG] Accuracy Scoping Team - Questions for ICANN Org

Jothan Frakes jothan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 05:11:20 UTC 2022

It was an image, which is why you were unable to copy/paste.  I manually
re-typed it from the image (included) and added %'s below.

What I am truly curious about it what the % of these per category were
where the request was insufficient, invalid, misdirected, etc.

Reporter Type for Registration Data Inaccuracy
1308
Reporter Type Total
% of Total
Authorized Representative 33 2.52%
Information Security Researcher 78 5.96%
ICANN Compliance 15 1.15%
IP Lawyer/Brand Protection 135 10.32%
LEA, Consumer Protection, Gov or DPA 10 0.76%
NGO 0 0.00%
Other 860 65.75%
Registrant - Current 107 8.18%
Registrant - Former 56 4.28%