[CPWG] Fwd: [cooperation-wg] RIPE NCC Open House: DNS4EU - 31 January, 13:00 UTC

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:54:50 UTC 2022

Thank you Olivier!
 I shared some articles on DNS4EU in our regional mailing list,,

This invitation will be a big opportunity to know more about this project,,

Regards
Harold

sent through my H device.
sorry for the brevity and typos.

El mar., 25 ene. 2022 10:24, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond via CPWG <
cpwg at icann.org> escribió:

> FYI

El 25 ene. 2022 10:24, "Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond via CPWG" <cpwg at icann.org>

disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.