[CPWG] SSAD ODP Documents

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Thu Jan 27 14:52:52 UTC 2022

I am in too

Best
Hadia

From: CPWG <cpwg-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Jonathan Zuck via CPWG
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 4:54 PM
To: Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>; Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
Cc: CPWG <cpwg at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [CPWG] SSAD ODP Documents

Yes!

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>
Main: +1 (202) 827-7594
Direct: +1 (202) 420-7483
________________________________
From: CPWG <cpwg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:cpwg-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Maureen Hilyard via CPWG <cpwg at icann.org<mailto:cpwg at icann.org>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 2:57:19 PM
To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca<mailto:alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>>
Cc: CPWG <cpwg at icann.org<mailto:cpwg at icann.org>>

At my session with Goran this morning he asked if he and his team could do a presentation on SSAD ODP.  I think it would be useful for an ALT+ session topic for all At-Large leaders and any other interested individuals to learn more and to ask questions. The whole 60-90 minutes could be assigned to this topic... to nut it out.