[CPWG] A call for topics for the ICANN73 GAC-ALAC bilateral meeting

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Jan 31 15:39:24 UTC 2022

re: "public interest processes" does this refer to the Global Public
Interest Framework" the board is trying to instill in board and
community deliberations -- narrowly defined as the public interest as it
relates to ICANN by-laws and other governance documents. Or is these an
intention here to speak about the public interest generally. That would
a much wider discussion.

Marita