[CPWG] Transfer Policy Review PDP: Initial Report Phase 1a

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Thu Jun 9 12:31:55 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Please find attached the final revision of the Initial Report in redline and clean versions. This is the version of the report that will be published for public comment on 20 June 2022.

I need some advice how we should work on our public review comments. Will it be an idea to convert the document to a Google doc for adding comments to the sections?

Regards,
Steinar Grøtterød