[CPWG] DRAFT Response to GNSO Domain Abuse Letter

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 29 04:14:53 UTC 2022

The draft response can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z8JPTXIQHDBGveCIsw_gxQQG_4ZwC5KnLStNBSj66x0/edit.
I am also attaching a PDF version for those who cannot readily access
the Google Doc. Also attached for your convenience is the full GNSO
letter. I also note that similar letters went to the GAC, SSAC and
the DNS Abuse Institute.

We will be reviewing the document at the CPWG meeting on Wednesday.

This is just a draft, but hopefully covers the main points. For those
who have a strong knowledge of the subject, we need specific
references to prior research and reports on the subject.

Comments. Please make suggestions via comments and not changes to the
text. This will allow others to easily see the original text and your
suggestions. I will try to update the document to incorporate
feedback prior to the meeting.

ALAC Members: Note that this is the last CPWG meeting prior to the
submission deadline and we will be asking for a approval to proceed
during the CPWG meeting.

Alan