[CPWG] ***STARTING NOW / Joint At-Large Leadership Team (ALT-PLUS), CPWG & OFB-WG Call on Monday, 28 March 2022 at 19:00 UTC for 60 mins.

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:51:30 UTC 2022

Dear CW,

The pandemic situation is indeed unpredictable. If there are unforseen
developments on the eve of the hybrid meeting, there may even be slightly
tighter restrictions for travel to Europe, but within Europe at least there
may be a certain degree of openness to travel within. It is two years since
we have had a meeting face to face, it would be useful to keep preparing
for the hybrid for intercontinental participants, but in a restrictive
scenario, the hybrid meeting could still be a hybrid with even a hundred
participants mostly from within Europe in the room, and the rest joining
for remote participation. It can still be a call for a particiption at this
stage, perhaps a cautious call, with us all hoping and trying hard for a
f2f conversation, only the size of f2f participants somewhat indeterminate.
It requires a f2f meeting in some form to agree and act upon some matters.

Thank you.