[CPWG] Reminder: Deadline for input to Transfer PDP Initial Draft for Phase 1A is May 14, 2022

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Mon May 9 09:57:22 UTC 2022

Dear all,

A friendly reminder to give your input to the Draft Initial Report for phase 1a.

If there are charter questions that At-Large would like to be worded differently, please update https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wY631ybdRAwieTUsSR8uEcfTimwoP592oP93Sv1W5I/edit?usp=sharing in the corresponding section.

The draft initial report is attached to this email.

In my opinion – but not necessary all At-Large Working Group members view, is that the discussion and recommendations in the PDP WG, will be an improvement for a secure and smooth transfers of gTLD domain names from one accredited registrar to a new registrar.

After the deadline, the working group will spend the following four working group meetings reviewing the items submitted in the input document. If your groups are unable to provide input by 14 May, feedback on the Initial Report can be provided during the public comment period.

Regards,

Steinar Grøtterød