[CPWG] Minutes from the GNSO Transfer Review PDP on May 24, 2022

Steinar Grøtterød steinar at recito.no
Wed May 25 07:54:06 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Unfortunately, I must cancel my attendance for todays CPWG call. I have added my minutes from the GNSO TPR PDP meeting on May 24, 2022 to the agenda. Other At-Large members may be able to add comments.

My minutes:

Minutes from the GNSO TRP PDP on May 24, 2022:

  *   Discussion connected to the Draft Recommendation 13.1: TTL<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-iMcSboPsoTCHYye_u0uVmaVgNiOP7FKYXkO3FWhY2c/edit>
     *   Jim Galvin, RySG: Did not realize that the WG was seeking a formal RySG group position
     *   I am not sure in what way this reflects end-users
  *   Discussion connected to reasons that present Registrar MAY deny a transfer based on "Evidence of fraud or violation of the Registration Agreement." Draft Recommendation 19<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1clAqB1wBeOf9ZC5RMMxKrrUTs3N2WyaVYTIyVy_ODs4/edit>
  *   Discussion connected to Preliminary Recommendation 12: “The working group confirms that the Transfer Policy MUST continue to require Registrars to set the TAC at the Registry and provide the TAC to the RNH or their designated representative within five calendar days of a request, although the working group recommends that the policy state the requirement as 120 hours rather than 5 calendar days to reduce any risk of confusion. The working group further recommends that the policy MUST make clear that 120 hours is the maximum and not the standard period in which the TAC is to be provided.”
  *   Updated version of the Draft Initial Report will be published this week
Please accept my apologies for not attending todays call.
Regards,
Steinar Grøtterød