[CPWG] About ENS

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:33:17 UTC 2022

Banquet Hall on Sun., ConferenceHall 1 on Mon., but I will double check once in KL

Inviato da iPad

Il giorno 15.09.2022, alle ore 22:27, Holly Raiche <h.raiche at internode.on.net> ha scritto:

 Thanks Roberto

Sounds really interesting.  Venue??? (same as for ALAC?)

Holly

On Sep 16, 2022, at 5:54 AM, Roberto Gaetano via CPWG <cpwg at icann.org<mailto:cpwg at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear all,

As a follow up of the discussion on Blockchain domains, may I report that one of the NextGen presentations will address the “ENS vs. DNS” issue.

I believe that it is worth noting that this topic is of interest to the newcomers. I believe that it could be interesting for the members of this group to check the NextGen presentations and meet the new generation. Actually, I believe that to listen to NextGen is worth regardless the topic of their presentation.

The NextGen presentation will be in three parts:

  *   Sunday 18 at 2:30 UTC (10:30 local time)
  *   Monday 19 at 7:00 UTC (15:00 local time) - this is when the ENS/DNS presentation will take place
  *   Monday 19 at 8:30 UTC (16:30 local time)

Cheers,
Roberto