[CPWG] Suggested reading: "Hegemonic practices in multistakeholder Internet governance: Participatory evangelism, quiet politics, and glorification of status quo at ICANN meetings"

Bill Jouris b_jouris at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 17:26:53 UTC 2023

Hi Joanna,
Thanks for this.
I note that the study looks (if I'm reading it correctly) at practices *within* the GNSO, rather than across ICANN generally.
There are certainly similarities in the practices.  But which ICANN stakeholders dominate the overall organization is, unfortunately, not addressed. And that is something we should be concerned with.
Bill Jouris

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 2:17 AM, jkuleszaicann--- via CPWG<cpwg at icann.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
CPWG mailing list