[CPWG] Suggested reading: "Hegemonic practices in multistakeholder Internet governance: Participatory evangelism, quiet politics, and glorification of status quo at ICANN meetings"

Bill Jouris b_jouris at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 02:39:48 UTC 2023

Hi Evan,
I would be interested to know who you think At Large *should* be accountable to.  And, especially if it as global a group as I expect, how you envision doing selection involving that group.   I don't disagree with the goal of At Large being more broadly accountable to those whose interests we are trying to champion.  But I'm not seeing a realistic way to make it happen.  Perhaps that's merely a failure of imagination on my part.  But I'd like to see a concrete proposal for something different and visibly better before deciding we must junk what we have at the moment.
Regards,
Bill Jouris

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 8:11 AM, Evan Leibovitch via CPWG<cpwg at icann.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________