[CPWG] New consultation on UK-related domain names powers

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 2 03:06:19 UTC 2023

Thanks Olivier -

Really both interesting - and not surprising.  And Bill - it should be a wake up call for the ccNSO as well.  At least we now have the DNS Abuse Institute and what it has achieved (as opposed to what the GNSO has doneunder the ICANN umbrella). One hopes that the reaction of the CCNSO members (and non-members) is not a piecemeal, uncoordinated response.

Holly