[CPWG] Draft GGP Final Report

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:37:08 UTC 2023

Hi everyone

Tomorrow the GGP will hold its final meeting to review our final report on
the group's deliberations on the key issues that we have been discussing
for the past year (on a weekly basis, as does the CPWG).

I am attaching a copy of this draft final report. If you have time to read
it between now and the CPWG meeting on Weds, I would really appreciate your
comments. The draft is pretty close to my last presentation to the CPWG,
but we have finalised the recommendations which were still being
wordsmithed at the time..

I can attend the CPWG meeting on Weds 6 Dec 1400utc (4am my time) to
receive any final comments/ questions and I may need 5 mins to respond to
these. I will also need to have my intervention early in the small team
section of the meeting because I have a NomCom meeting at 1500utc (5am).

But a consensus call from the CPWG  that they agree with the consensus
designations of the GGP report, or at least don't object to them, would be
appreciated.

Maureen

--
*Maureen Hilyard*