[CPWG] Fwd: [Policy] Name Space Fragmentation

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 20:18:48 UTC 2023

Thanks for sharing OCL.  Whaddya know, 7+M registrations from 1.6+M
wallets/registrants!

Mention made of a Hamburg meeting of blockchain interests with ICANN. Was
that an official meeting or sideline convo?

Very interesting info indeed.

Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*