[CPWG] Proposed Plenary Topic ICANN79

mike palage.com mike at palage.com
Wed Dec 6 13:49:55 UTC 2023

Hello Jonathan and Olivier,

I have a conflicting appointment at 14:00 UTC and will likely miss the first 45 min of the CPWG call.

I would welcome discussing this proposed plenary topic later in the call if that could be arranged.

I have also not been able to speak to my colleagues who attended last week's RIPE meeting. Therefore I am not in a position to provide an update at this time.

Best regards,

Michael