[CPWG] GNSO-TPR PDP: Proposal from Registry Operator to adjust the TAC TTL (Recommendation 13..1)

Shah Zahidur Rahman shah.zahidur at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:25:06 UTC 2023

Hi Chokri,

technically most transfers take no longer than 2-3 days, but we may need to
think in case of  domains stolen or hijacked and even 5 days is actually
not enough for most folks to stop an illegal transfer. They could be on
vacations or just not checking their email.

Though high security TLDs want faster transfer with short window TAC
validity, as this policy for all TLD's, therefore a minimum considerable
days (5 working)  may be reasonable.

Regard's

Shah