[CPWG] Fwd: New consultation on UK-related domain names powers

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jul 31 19:45:36 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

please see my email below. My personal view is that I am not surprised
that National Legislation is being considered since ICANN and the Domain
Name Industry have been unwilling to tackle the problem of DNS abuse for
so long. I know a lot more is being done now, but it may well be too
little, too late. What do you think?
Kindest regards,

Olivier