[CPWG] .zip and similar gTLDs from the perspective of DNS Abuse

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jun 28 09:35:31 UTC 2023

They didn't include .COM which is an executable in Windows/MSDOS.
:-)

For anyone interested in this topic, I'd recommend watching a segment of
the ALAC meeting with the SSAC at ICANN77, where some well informed
discussion took place and SSAC experts explained the topic in further
detail as well as its limited impact.
https://icann.zoom.us/rec/share/eaGs3LYmt7fnnYb6DLIMvhG0EWAeQCEVpURvmZjwCfTa2CI5qYKL43dlyUXrHvY6.s2fd1Y-Vx0cUqNoJ?startTime=1686851248000

Kindest regards,

Olivier