[CPWG] .edu

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 15:28:55 UTC 2023

Thanks Michele

I should have remembered myself that Educause was the .edu manager :-(

In the site you reference we can find the answers to the questions raised, including WhoIs queries (via https://net.educause.edu/whois.htm) and why there is a mix of US and non-US educational institutions (read the FAQ over there).

Cheers,
Roberto