[CPWG] Google pushes .zip and .mov domains onto the Internet, and the Internet pushes back

Bill Jouris b_jouris at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 20:26:46 UTC 2023

I apologize for misunderstanding your point.  Indeed we should look at other existing gTLDs as well.
But .ZIP is something that we already know about, and thus can act on immediately.  Plus, as we do so, we create a process for dealing with other problematic existing gTLDs as we discover them.
Bill Jouris

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, May 30, 2023 at 12:25 PM, Khaled Koubaa via CPWG
CPWG mailing list
CPWG at icann.org