[CPWG] SSAC and Steve Crocker interventions - and the Global Public Interest

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Nov 1 12:11:08 UTC 2023

Dear Wolfgang,

definitely a topic which Chris could be focussing on.
I note he has joined the Organizational Effectiveness Committee, the
Strategic Planning Committee and the Technical Committee.

But isn't this also a topic for the Accountability Mechanisms Committee?
León Sánchez (Chair)
Becky Burr
Sarah Deutsch
Patricio Poblete