[CPWG] Call rotation time

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Wed Nov 15 17:29:27 UTC 2023

THANKS!

Jonathan Zuck
Director, Future of Work Project
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org

________________________________
From: CPWG <cpwg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond via CPWG <cpwg at icann.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 5:28:04 PM
To: cpwg at icann.org <cpwg at icann.org>
Subject: [CPWG] Call rotation time

Dear colleagues,

traditionally our calls have rotated between 13:00 and 19:00 UTC.

With the new geographic location of ALAC members and with the European and North American winter time zones, several people have expressed a desire to shift the 13:00 UTC call one hour back to 14:00 UTC, which will make the time less painful for people living on the West Coast of the American continent. I mentioned this on our last CPWG call and have not received any objection or reason why we should not accommodate this change, so it is the co-chair's intent to make next week's call at 14:00 UTC.

Kindest regards,

Hadia and Olivier