[CPWG] Call rotation time

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Nov 15 21:11:40 UTC 2023

 Dear friends, I think that changing schedules is not a good idea, we
should not only look at what is happening in the continents north of
Ecuador, but also in the South, I think that North America and Europe are
not the navel of the World, I suggest that we leave the schedules as they
are.
Kind regards

*Sergio Salinas Porto**Presidente Internauta Argentina - LACRALO/ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo>**Asociación Argentina de
Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar/>/FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/>**FUILAC- Federación de Usuarios de Internet
de LAC <https://fuilac.org>**facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> **twitter:  sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>**Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819**"Ojalá
podamos ser desobedientes, cada vez que recibimos órdenes que humillan
nuestra *

* conciencia o violan nuestro sentido común" Eduardo Galeano*